Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kapatiran 2013

Presenting: 4A1 and 1A1 of the Assumption College 2013!!!! (applause) 

I must say that this year's Kapatiran week is extra special, mainly because we are part of it for being the seniors of our school (HAHA). Every year, each senior will choose a freshman to bond with and get to know for the span of 1 week. On the last day there will be a pinning ceremony where the seniors will hand over their AC pins to the freshmen as a sign of welcoming them in the Assumption community. 

Today, 4A1(us) prepared lunch for our babies and we had a little program for them. Since the theme of Kapatiran is sisterhood, PINOY HENYO became the game of the day. Prizes were gift certificates from Star Bucks, Serenitea and this other store that I can no longer remember. ahahah! 

After all the eating and the games the program ended with speeches from the seniors and then the freshmen. Nakakataba ng puso :') The freshmen reminded me of how I entered Assumption and all the hardships I encountered during my stay. From entering first year with my mother also entering the hospital for her first chemotherapy, the contests I joined, the friends I made, all the fights we've been through, lahat ng iakan, tawanan, kulitan, everything just came rushing in...sobrang heartwarming :') 

I hope that every single one of those freshmen will be able to remember this day and the following days to come. They have so much in store for them. 
Happy Kapatiran ladies! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment