Saturday, August 24, 2013

Harry Potter

It just occurred to me that I have sold all of my Harry Potter books (or lost somewhere) after I have raided my bedside drawers. I can't believe that my childhood ended just like that. I don't remember finishing the 1st to the third book (The Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner in Azkaban) but I do remember finishing Goblet until the last book :( I actually cried after finishing The Deathly Hollows, mainly because, I would not have the luxury of reading and imagining Radcliffe and the gang grow up. I mean they did, and even had babies but, like every Harry Potter fan out there, you just don't want to end an amazing story.

It was a good ending, don't get me wrong. I mean compared to other books that have open ended endings, this one ended pretty damn good, but can't we make it a little more longer? ahahah!

JK Rowling is just an awesome writer. You really feel like the world she created may be true, that it exists in our world today. I hope that the book will be passed on to the children of the next generation. It is just too good to ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment